Maax Spa Filters Canada – Maax Arizona
Get your hot tub filters online. Save by buying in bulk. A note will be under every filter model type that is available in bulk on this website.
Popular Maax Spas filters include:
- 25 sq. ft. filter M42513 compatible with PRB25-IN, C-4326 and FC-2375 measuring 13 5/16″ long x 5″ diameter with top and bottom holes at 2 1/8″ inner diameter.
- M50353, a 35 sq. ft. filter which is the equivalent of Unicel 5CH-35, Filbur FC-0300 or Pleatco PMAX50P4 at 8 1/2″ long x 5 3/4″ diameter with top handle and bottom threaded connector type 1 1/2″ MPT.
- 25 sq.ft. M40505 compatible filter to C-4405, PRB25SF-PAIR, FC-2387 with 6 5/8″ length and 5″ outer diameter and center hole measuring 2 1/8″ wide.
- 35 sq. ft. filter M40353 replaces PRB35‐IN, C‐4335, FC‐2385 measuring 9 1/4″ long x 5″ in diameter and center hole top and bottom measuring 2 1/8″ inner diameter.
- 35 sq.ft. filter spa filter M40352 compatible with C-4401, PRB17.5-S, FC-2386 measuring 4 15/16″ long x 4 5/8″ diameter with center hole 2 1/8″ wide.
- 45-50 sq. ft. top load skim filter measuring 10 1/4″ long x 5 5/16″ diameter with top and bottom holes measuring 2 1/8″. M50451 compatible with PLBS50, C-5345,FC-2970
- 50 sq. ft. M40506 filter compatible with PRB50-IN, C-4950 and FC-2390 measures 13 5/16″ long x 5″ diameter and top/bottom hole diameter 2 1/8.
- 50 sq. ft. filter M80501 replaces PCS50N, C‐8450, FC‐3310 and measures 9.0″ long x 8.0″ diameter and top hole 2 1/8″ with bottom 2.0″ Slip connection.
- 75 sq. ft. filter M80753 replaces PCS75N, C‐8475, FC‐3320 and measures 13.0″ long x 8.0″ diameter and top hole 2 1/8″ with bottom 2.0″ Slip connection.
- 75 sq. ft. filter M50651 replacement for Unicel C-5374 and FC-2971 which measures: Diameter: 5 5/16″, Length:14 3/4″ Top and Bottom Hole diameter : 2 1/8.
Maax also makes the Infinity and Lifestyle line of hot tubs. You can find Coleman spa filters on this site as well. Maax recommends cleaning the hot tub filter monthly or as often as needed depending on use. Many Maax spas use a corner filter cover. A weir door helps remove floating debris from the surface of the water. The manufacturer recommends filling the spa through the filter hole with a garden hose. Note that it is not necessary to drain the hot tub in order to change the filter.
The cartridge filter on many Maax spa models is under the filter lid and behind the skimmer. Maax recommends deep cleaning the cartridge filter every quarter or so (every 90 days) since a clogged filter can lead to equipment failure and reduces spa performance.
In order to access the filter, first turn off the pump or power to the spa, then remove the skimmer lid and the strainer basket. You will then see the cartridge filter. Simply grasp the top and lift upwards. When removing and replacing filters from spas with weir doors, it is easier when there is water in the spa so the door floats open. If the spa is empty, you may need to hold the weir door out of the way in order to access and replace the filter.
Maax recommends replacing the cartridge filter annually for best performance.