Hayward Spa Cartridge Filters Canada
Some popular Hayward compatible cartridge filters in Canada include:
- 12 sq. ft. filter PA12, C-4312 and FC-1210 measuring 11 7/8″ long x 4 5/8″ diameter with top and bottom holes at 2 1/16″ inner diameter.
- 25 sq. ft. filter PA25-4, C-7626 and FC-1230 measuring 9 11/16″ x 7″ diameter with top and bottom holes at 3.0″ inner diameter.
- 50 sq. ft. filter replacement for PA50, C-7656 and FC-1240 measures 19 3/4″ long x 7″ diameter with top and bottom holes at 3.0″ inner diameter.
- 106 sq. ft. PA106, C-7488 and FC-1226 measuring 25 1/2″ long x 7″ diameter with top and bottom holes at 3.0″ inner diameter.
- 75 sq. ft. filter replacement for PA76, C-8411, FC-1256 and measures 17 3/8″ long x 8 15/16″ outer diameter with 4″ wide holes top and bottom.
- 120 sq. ft. filter PA120, C-8412 and FC-1293 measuring 23 1/4″ long x 8 15/16″ outer diameter with 4″ wide holes top and bottom.
Hayward makes products for both swimming pools and spas. Even for some pools, cartridge filters are easier to maintain than sand filters since they have a greater surface area than sand and there are fewer clogs. Cartridge filters run at lower pressure than sand filters so there is less pressure on the pump (unless the cartridge is dirty and blocked).
So it is important to regularly hose off the cartridge filter and replace it annually in a typical hot tub installation.