Filters for the Canadian Home
Filters, Filters, Filters
There are actually a lot of filters that go into keeping our homes healthy and safe. Some of the filters you may need from time to time include:
- Spa filters
- Pool filters
- Furnace and AC filters
- Refrigerator filters
- Coffee filters
- Tap water filters
- Central vac filters
- Oil filters for the car
- Air filters for the lawnmower
- Oil filters for the lawnmower
- Nose filters and filter masks
- Shop vac filters
- There are even filters for video and photography
- Filtering out vocals from a song
- Audio filters are called equalizers
- Noise filters and noise cancelling headphones filter sound
- Aquarium filters keep our fish safe
Filtering out impurities from our air and water help us lead healthier, more comfortable lives. Indoor air quality is very important as we spend many hours in our homes every day and night. Drinking water quality is important as we also need to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. Rather than wasting money on plastic bottled water (which may have its own health hazards), tap water can be filtered and purified to be quite potable.
In the United States and need filters for the home? Check out the Filters Outpost USA.
Filtering also applies to removing substances such as fluoride, calcium, nitrates and chlorine from our drinking water. Filtering out background noise is a trend that has made noise cancelling headphones a must-have.